Say howdy and leave some comments and let me know what country you’re from. U.S.,Mexico,Canada,Australia,Russia,Germany,Brazil,China,Columbia, etc. Whatever countries are visiting I’d love to hear from you. The more the merrier and it broadens the horizon exponentially. Let me know about yourselves and what you do and whether you have a blog also. Here’s a recipe for you.
Brandied apples: 2 lbs of cored peeled apples 1 pint of apple brandy 2 cups of brown sugar 1/2 tsp cloves 1/2 tsp allspice. Combine apples and ingredients and let marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Microwave for 2 mins and serve over vanilla ice cream or vanilla pudding.
Homemade Apple Liqueor :
- 2 1/2 pounds apples shopping list
- 2 cups vodka shopping list
- 2 cups brandy shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Cut apples into wedges, put in jar.
- Pour vodka and brandy over apples.
- Cap and age in a cool place for one month.
- Strain and filter.
- Combine sugar and water, boil, cool.
- Combine liqueur and syrup into aging container, age for a month. Strain as needed.
- Variation: Spiced apple. Add two 3″ cinnamon sticks, 10 whole cloves, remove spices when filtering/squeezing apples.
A little something you can do with apples a very good fruit.
Substitute cherries for a cherry liqueor